Sweet and Sour Glazed Salmon
4 wild salmon filets
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
¼ cup sesame oil
¼ cup tamari
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsps warm water
- Set broiler to high heat.
- Rinse salmon filets, pat dry, and set aside in broiling dish.
- Allow to come to room temperature.
- Combine apple cider vinegar, sesame oil, tamari, and lemon juice in measuring cup and whisk well.
- Mix honey with warm water to create simple syrup and whisk into other liquid ingredients.
- Pour marinade over salmon and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Broil for eight minutes, until flesh is opaque. Time will depend on thickness. For a 1-inch thick filet, eight minutes will be perfect.
Used with permission from The Integrative Nutrition Cookbook, 2016